To eradicate poverty, combat inequality and injustice.
To build overarching solidarity bridges between the North and the South through the pennies donated.
We believe that a more just world is possible, something we know by being fellow beings belonging to the same world, feeling united with humanity and nature.
We are motivated by the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations as ideals to be achieved and particularly those relating to:
- “Putting an end to poverty in all its forms throughout the world.”
- “Putting an end to hunger, achieving food security and improving nutrition, and promoting sustainable agriculture.”
- “Ensuring a healthy life and promoting well-being for all ages.”
- “Guaranteeing inclusive, equitable and quality education and promoting learning opportunities throughout everyone’s life.”
- “Achieving gender equality and empowerment for all women and girls.”
- “Ensuring the availability of and sustainable management of water and sanitation for everyone.”
- “Reducing inequality within and between countries.”
- Commitment to human rights is a central concern of our Organisation.
- The dignity, values and capacity of all people and communities.
- Development as an interdependent concept, the development of the North and the lack of development and poverty of the South, are interdependent factors.
- Human development as a multidimensional concept, which goes beyond meeting basic needs.
- Development must be sustainable, so that future generations can meet their own needs.
- The development of people is based on their own needs and must seek and promote their autonomy.
- The development of people through the empowerment of women and girls.
- Education as the driving force for the development of all people and communities.
VALUES AND PRINCIPLES OF ACTION
- Independence. We are a non-governmental, non-denominational and non-partisan organisation.
- Transparency.Our credibility is constituted in the core idea and fundamental pillar of our Development NGO.
- Professionalism. We apply the good work of all the agents involved in our organisation.
- Effectiveness and efficiency in the management of our resources.
- Outreach networks. We are aware of how the benefits of our actions grow exponentially from the work taking place in outreach networks.
- Commitment, responsibility and consistency. We are responsible and committed to our mission. We seek to be consistent with our ideals.